Booking Terms & Conditions
The Browns is a Grade II listed building and access is not suitable for a wheelchair user. We do however have some facilities for people with limited mobility. If you would like to discuss this further then please telephone 01994 427688 and we would be happy to advise.
The Browns does not operate a 24 hour manned reception. Reception is manned every day between the hours of 8am and 4pm. Members of staff are available on site until late evening, until the bar closes, to check you in. Outside these hours should you require staff in an emergency please call the duty number displayed in the booklet in your room and in the lounge area.
- All our room rates include VAT. All bookings are on a bed and breakfast basis. Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary needs requirements.
Check-in time 2pm
Check-out time 11am
If you require an early check-in or late check-out please contact The Brown’s and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- To secure your booking there is a 30% non-refundable deposit taken at the time of booking. If a booking is cancelled at least 48 hours in advance of your stay then no extra charge will be made. In the event that cancellation is not made within 48 hours of your stay or a non-arrival then the full amount will be charged.
- Provided your dog is socialised, clean and well behaved you are most welcome to bring your best friend. There is an additional charge of £10 per pet per night. Please note we do not allow dogs where food is being served and there are some bedrooms that are kept pet-free, The Laques, The Strand and The Barks. We like to take pet friendly bookings over the phone to ensure we have your requirements just right so please telephone 01994 427688.
There are plenty of easily accessible walks within a few minutes of the hotel. Some useful information for pet owners:
Vets: Market Hall Vets, Old Market Surgery St Clears Carmarthenshire SA33 4DY
Kennelling: Waunbricks St Clears SA33 4NH
Pet Shop: There are local shops in Laugharne that sell a selection of pet foods.
- The Brown’s Hotel operates a no smoking policy within all interior areas of the hotel including guest bedrooms, public areas and corridors.
Designated smoking areas have been allocated within the hotel grounds - please enquire upon check in.
- Parking is available to guests, located to the rear of the building. Please note that parking is subject to availability.
- We welcome feedback. If you have any comment or complaint regarding the stay then please speak to the General Manager.